Hasta Nakshatra is the thirteenth nakshatra in Vedic astrology, spanning from 10°00′ to 23°20′ Virgo. It is represented by an open hand or a fist and is associated with the star Alpha-2 Librae.
Here are the key details about Hasta Nakshatra:
Key characteristics associated with Hasta Nakshatra are-
– Intelligent and enterprising
– Energetic and high-energy levels
– Cunning and skilled at hiding behind a facade
– Fondness for liquor and potentially addictive behaviors
– Shameless and may engage in unethical activities
– Dependent on others and struggles with independence
– Fond of traveling and living abroad
– Adventurous and courageous
– Fearless in exploring new territories
– Addicted to women and seeks their company
Symbol: Hasta Nakshatra is symbolized by an open hand or a fist, representing the power of manifestation, skillfulness, and creativity. It signifies the ability to materialize one’s desires and bring about positive changes through one’s actions.
Ruling Planet: Moon is the ruling planet of Hasta Nakshatra. The Moon represents emotions, intuition, nurturing, and sensitivity. It bestows a gentle and nurturing nature, artistic talents, and a strong connection to one’s emotions upon those born under this nakshatra.
Deity: Savitr, the Sun god associated with brilliance, vitality, and creativity, is associated with Hasta Nakshatra. Savitr represents the power of transformation and enlightenment. Individuals born under this nakshatra may have a strong desire for self-improvement and growth.
Nature: Hasta Nakshatra is classified as a “Rajasic” nakshatra, signifying ambition, passion, and dynamism. People born under this nakshatra can exhibit strong leadership qualities, a drive for success, and a desire to excel in their chosen field.
Guna (Quality): The primary Guna associated with Hasta Nakshatra is “Sattva,” representing purity, righteousness, and spiritual growth. Individuals born under this nakshatra often display virtuous qualities such as kindness, honesty, and a sense of justice.
Dosha: Hasta Nakshatra is predominantly ruled by Moon, making it a Vata (air) nakshatra. People born under this nakshatra may exhibit Vata-like qualities such as creativity, adaptability, and a tendency towards restlessness.
Animal Symbol: The female buffalo or cow is the animal associated with Hasta Nakshatra. Buffalos symbolize strength, stability, and fertility. Individuals born under this nakshatra may possess these qualities and exhibit a determined and persevering nature.
Gender: Hasta Nakshatra is considered feminine. However, it is important to note that gender classifications in astrology can vary depending on the astrological tradition or individual birth chart.
Power Symbol: The power symbol of Hasta Nakshatra is a “palm of the hand,” representing the ability to manifest one’s desires, create, and manipulate energies. It signifies the potential for skillfulness, dexterity, and craftsmanship.
Career Interests: People born under Hasta Nakshatra may excel in professions related to art, craftsmanship, healing arts, astrology, writing, communication, teaching, counseling, and any field that requires creativity, precision, and attention to detail.
Compatibility: Hasta Nakshatra is generally compatible with other nakshatras ruled by the Moon, such as Rohini and Shravana. However, compatibility should be evaluated comprehensively using the birth charts of individuals.
Positive Traits: Individuals born under Hasta Nakshatra are often resourceful, skillful, creative, detail-oriented, and possess a strong work ethic. They have a natural ability to bring their ideas into tangible form and are often admired for their craftsmanship.
Negative Traits: Some potential challenges for Hasta natives include a tendency towards perfectionism, criticism, and controlling tendencies. It is important for them to cultivate flexibility, acceptance, and the ability to go with the flow.
Summary of Hastā Nakshatra:
– Hastā Nakshatra emphasizes the importance of maintaining a well-functioning household.
– Individuals born under this Nakshatra are practical and quick in finding solutions to problems.
– They have a serious demeanor and may lack a romantic or playful nature.
– Hastā individuals are constantly active and can be fidgety or restless.
– They have a mischievous smile and enjoy keeping themselves busy.
– Attention to detail is a prominent trait, and they expect others to be equally meticulous, which can make them critical of others’ work.
– Relationships with children may be strained for Hastā individuals.
– Hastā Nakshatra symbolizes the outcome rather than the process of achieving goals.
– People born in this Nakshatra are calm, composed, and have a magnetic influence on others.
– They command respect and are ready to selflessly help others.
– Honesty is highly valued, and they do not deceive others, even at great personal cost.
– Despite their good qualities, they often face opposition and encounter vested interests.
– They live a simple life without seeking attention or extravagance.
– Life for Hastā individuals is characterized by frequent ups and downs and a fluctuation between success and failure.
– When faced with setbacks, they receive unexpected help and achieve moderate success.
– While they may not seek revenge, they believe in divine justice and let God handle the punishment.
– Hastā females are modest and shy, respectful towards elders, but may resist taking orders.
– They express their views openly and may not be concerned about others’ opinions.
– Their direct and blunt behavior can lead to conflicts with relatives and in-laws, but being polite can help avoid confrontation.
Please note that these characteristics provide a general understanding of Hastā Nakshatra, and individual experiences may vary.